Tuesday, March 24, 2009

my latest creations

So I have been busy toiling away in my workroom making hospital gowns and I managed to squeeze in a couple different projects.
Here is my latest set of blocks. I love these so much I am making my daughter a set. I made them for my sister-in-law's friend who loved the set I gave my nephew so much that she needed her own.
This set of 12 has a lot of bang for the buck... one side is a full picture puzzle, they have all 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 1-10, and a few of the blocks have words to make short sentences with! The are an adorable heirloom as well as a great handmade learning toy!


I also managed to make up these lovely burp cloths made to match my Gown-2-Go. Worn with the gown or alone, they make a fashionable addition to any caregiver's wardrobe!



Please stop by my etsy shop, LilyandLOU, For more views or to purchase your own set!

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are wonderful. Asthetically they are very pleasing. I always find it a joy to pop in and see what you are up to! I look forward to more fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete